Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Wonder Miracles are taking place in the Branch!


Hello family and friends.

I have to go soon so I'll summarize the highlights!

Last week we have a dinner appointment and home teaching lesson with our home teaching companion and member. He's very well off and took us to an expensive restaurant which served cheeseburgers a foot and a half tall, and we tried to each them all before we left but it was impossible. haha

We also taught the Missionaries in the Mission how to use ASL to contact deaf people. And it turns out that one of the Missionaries then found a deaf person the next day and used the asl we taught her to communicate and give us the person's information! I'm happy the Sisters were able to give us the referral.

Saturday we have a Halloween activity in the Branch and it was very successful. We got many many non members and less actives to come. And we have involved Taylor, our young interpreter we have been teaching for a month or two now, to help us with a less active, who showed up. Everything worked out perfectly! And Sunday was awesome as well. I was asked at the last minute to give a talk. So I talked about the Priesthood. Good thing I'm ready on the spot to teach almost anything.

Anyway, I need to take off now! So have a great week! More stuff and photos next week!

Love,

Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment