Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Got sick, improved our planning and went to the Temple

Family and friends,

Last week after pday was finished we visited a Less Active member and ended up getting a nice jacket from them. It's a mexican family who loves the Missionaries. I told them I already had one but they insisted so I got one. Most of the week was dedicated to trying to film testimonies from the members. Wednesday I started to feel not so good and was distracted and felt a lot more tired than normal. It's one thing to feel exhausted due to 300 million things you gotta do as a Missionary, but when you get sick, it becomes worse. I slept in the next few days and took medicine and finally Sunday recovered. Thursday we had a specialized training and President Pingree taught about how to plan more effectively. I learned a ton and it motivated me to work harder these last 6 months.

Friday we had Temple Baptisms and got to see the Ashton family show up. Very happy and excited! Sunday we filmed tons of testimonies, and have a total of 59 now! We are ready to make the DVD!

This week should be great! We are going to produce a short film that explains our asl program and what we do as asl missionaries. I'm excited to film and help edit this. Also get to enjoy a Christmas dinner at the Match family's home.

Anyway, hope yall have a Merry Christmas!

Love,

Elder Gardner.

No comments:

Post a Comment